Maul v126.96.36.199 WiN MAC
Team R2R | 13 November 2015 | 38.4MB
AU VST VSTi
Maul is a multi-band distortion and tone-shaping plug-in with advanced modulation. It is suited to all music requiring powerful sound-sculpting abilities – everything from subtle warming and loudness generation to shredding distortion and experimental creative effects. Maul features 3 separate drive stages, each of which can act on a different frequency range with any of 32 distortion types. The available algorithms include DCAM-modelled germanium diode, tube and transistor-based circuits, clippers, overdrives, waveshapers of various kinds and bit-crushing devices for digital distortion flavours. Each drive stage also features control over transient-shaping, saturation circuitry and additional post-process tone filtering.
The built-in TransMod modulation system allows you to animate Maul’s parameters with the internal LFOs, envelope follower and sample & hold devices as well as with external MIDI note input. This turns Maul into an extremely flexible device capable of dynamic filter patterns, rhythmic gating effects with extra bite, loudness and harmonic excitation effects and wild, dynamic distortion that can transform your audio.
- 3-band distortion and tone-shaper
- DCAM-modelled clippers, waveshapers, overdrive, bitcrushing and more
- Transient shaping for each band
- Saturation circuitry modelling
- Intuitive TransMod modulation system
- Built-in MIDI Learn for plugin controls
- 2x oversampling with 4x Hi-Def mode for extremely high quality
- 32-bit and 64-bit support
- VST, AU, RTAS and AAX plugin formats
Maul v188.8.131.52 AU VST VSTi WiN MAC-R2R