Philharmonik v1.1.2 Whit Library MAC OSX
P2P | AU VSTi | 7/13/14 | 7 GB
A powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestra and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument. A workstation focused on orchestral instruments, ensembles and choirs Philharmonik is a powerful integrated Orchestral Workstation combining the legendary Miroslav Orchestral and Choir sample collection masterpieces with a dedicated plug-in instrument specifically tailored toward classical sounds and arrangements. Includes the legendary Miroslav Vitous orchestra and choir collections Miroslav orchestral samples are some of the most playable and inspiring sounds ever produced for symphonic arrangements and composition. They’ve marked the atmosphere of hundreds of movies and productions and have become the tool of choice for many Oscar winning composers.
Contains some of the most beautiful and lush sounding orchestral samples ever recorded Never before has so much feeling and emotion been captured in orchestral sampling. Miroslav was able to bring out the rich character of symphonic music with a special sound that is unique and powerfully expressive.
True acoustic placement within the Dvorak Symphony Hall For incredible acoustic realism, the string, brass and woodwind sections have been captured in the proper acoustic orchestral positions in one of the most famous symphony halls in the world, the Dvorak Symphony Hall in Prague. No need for simulation with panning, just call up the elements of the orchestra and instantly sound like a symphony. These sounds have a texture, warmth, and beauty that is unique in the sample world.
- The Miroslav Philharmonik’s plug-in is based on an enhanced version of the SampleTank workstation architecture, offering 16 multi-timbral parts, with full control over the tempo and pitch of the sounds.
- Each of the 16 multi-timbral parts can be loaded by selecting one of more than 1,300 orchestral instruments included in Philharmonik. All of the instruments can be easily found in neatly organized folders within the browser window.
- Miroslav Philarmonik’s multi-timbral parts can also be saved as combi ensembles, allowing you to load an entire orchestral set with one click.
- Each part also offers 4 insert effects, which can be selected among 20 high-quality classical-oriented effects, for creative sound design and arrangements.
- Additionally, each part also offers up to 50 sound shaping controls, for maximum flexibility over sound sculpture.
- Exclusively, Miroslav Philharmonik also offers a master effects section with individual parts’ send capability. These can also be selected among the 20 built-in effects.
- Another unique Miroslav Philharmonik feature is the inclusion of a high-quality master reverb in its list of 20 effects, with an easy to use version of IK’s new CSR, Classik Studio Reverb.
- Also included are IK’s other award-winning effects, like the warmth of the analog EQ and compressors derived from T-RackS and AmpliTube. These included effects are perfect for obtaining that smooth orchestra sound.
- Miroslav Philharmonik also includes other features that have made SampleTank the industry-standard sound workstation, including a search function, full MIDI controls of the parameters, zone editing, multiple outputs and more.
- * 16 part multi-timbral sample-based orchestral workstation.
- * 20 Classic DSP effects
- * 4 insert effects per instrument.
- * 4 Master effects with separate sends
- * Hi-quality master reverb derived from CSR
- * Multiple synth engines including STRETCH and Pitch-Shift/Time- Stretch.
- * Mix view allows full mix parameter control.
- * Classical music-oriented parameter names make it easy to use.
- * Zone feature for accurate single sample editing.
- * Full MIDI control of performance parameters.
- * Part preset and combi preset customization features.
- * 256 notes polyphony.
- * Available as a VST, RTAS, DXi, AU plug-in (as well as a standalone application) for Mac OS X and Windows from the same box.
Miroslav Philharmonik v1.1.2 Whit Library MAC OSX