Modular V v126.96.36.1992 MAC
P2P | 30.10.2016 | 740 MB
THE REVIVAL OF A LEGEND: Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. Arturia, in partnership with Bob Moog, has made a faithful reproduction of one of the most famous series of synthesizers: Moog Modular. Whether recreating the abstract tonal qualities of the classic electronic soundtracks, or pushing forward the sonic boundaries of today, the Moog Modular V is the synthesizer of choice for sound exploration, anywhere, anytime. It has all the vibe and the fat sound of the original, cleverly combined with important contemporary features like polyphony, MIDI control, loading and saving of patches…
- 5000 sounds from some of the best sound designers in the industry
- TAE® Sounds are selected from the Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Arp2600V, Jupiter 8V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, Oberheim SEM V and Wurlitzer V.
- Graphic Studio view of synths
- Detailed sound browser and filtering for finding your sounds fast.
- Multi mode for creating your own layers, splits and adding effects.
- Effects include: Analog Chorus, Analog Delay, Phaser, Overdrive, Vocal Filter, Pitch-shift Chorus, Leslie, Flanger, Reverb, Digital Delay, Compressor, Sub-generator, Bit Crusher, Parametric EQ, Destroy, Limiter.
- Automatic mapping of parameters for Arturia keyboards.
- MIDI mapable parameters
- Standalone or Plug-in operation (VST, VST3, AU, RTAS, AAX coming soon)
- Full editing of sounds for owners of any of the Arturia Classic Keyboard products (Mini V, Modular V, CS-80V, Wurlitzer V, etc.).
- 64 bit operation
- Interface automatically changes to match your Arturia Keyboard that is connected.
MODULAR V 188.8.131.522
– Envelope times in tooltips are now accurate
– Fixed a switch that was inverted in the Dual Delay GUI
– Fixed switches that were inverted in the Retrig options
– Envelope follower triggers are now available in the Gate drop-down menus
– Fixed unwanted noise in VCA2 when patching VCA1 output afterwards
– Modules that are not in use on the GUI can’t be accessed in the drop-down menus anymore
– No more crashes in MainStage after a time of use
– No more issues with OpenGL 2.0 computers
– Plugins now handle MIDI properly in all DAWs when the interface is minimized
– Exporting – importing presets can now be done when the folder name contains special characters
– Reloading preset in upper toolbar now properly reloads the preset
– REAPER – State is now correctly saved / recalled
– Keyboard GUI is now properly displayed when playing with the mouse
– MIDI CC automations are smoother when bouncing offline
– Program changes are properly implemented in AU version
– Added “OK” button on bottom of audio device settings
– No more parameter transmitted when the plugin receives a MIDI Stop message
– Communication with Arturia Software Center is now properly handled on Mac OSX
– MIDI mapping is now functional in REAPER 5
– MIDI Sync are now properly transmitted in Standalone
Modular V v184.108.40.2062 macOS