NI Vokator v1.20 VSTi DXi RTAS WiN
TEAM R2R/AiR | 08-2007/2016 | 180 MB/274 MB
ADD TODAY Vokator v1.2.0 INTERNAL-R2R
Vocoding in a New Dimension. Powered by an extremely high-resolution FFT spectral engine, VOKATOR defines a new standard for vocoding transparency, detail, and smoothness. In addition to an exceptional vocoder, VOKATOR boasts a sophisticated synthesizer and a granular sampler: a virtual sound-fusion laboratory. With advanced features and multiple modes of operation, VOKATOR opens vast new worlds of sound-design possibilities. The Vocoding Engine. VOKATOR’s FFT spectral engine is a milestone in vocoder development. Previous vocoders used eight, sixteen, twenty, or even thirty-two frequency bands – the more frequency bands, the smoother and creamier the effect. Unlike its predecessors, VOKATOR’s advanced engine uses 1024 bands. In addition to its stunningly transparent, full-resolution operation, VOKATOR’s bands can even be grouped together for a convincing vintage-vocoder emulation. To ensure optimal dynamic range across the frequency spectrum, an integrated multi-band compressor balances the levels of all bands. Fully Configurable Design. A pair of vocoding channels can either be spectrally combined or played independently. Channel A can be switched between an integrated file player or external input A, while Channel B can be set to a full-featured synthesizer, a time-stretching granular sampler, or external input B. For a traditional vocoder effect, the frequency spectrum of the external input would be controlled by the synthesizer, but VOKATOR’s capabilities are much more advanced than simple vocoding.
Diverse Sound Sources. VOKATOR is both an effect plug-in and a vocoder-based synthesizer. Its synthesizer features an advanced dual-oscillator design with dynamic preset morphing controlled by the modulation wheel. VOKATOR’s granular sampler can independently control a sample’s pitch and time. A full range of modulators – step sequencers, envelope followers, LFOs, and more – can be easily routed to any of the synthesizer’s or sampler’s parameters.
- * Extremely high-resolution FFT spectral engine
- * Multiple vocoding modes
- * Operation configurable from 4 to 1024 frequency bands
- * Full-function dual-oscillator synthesizer with dynamic patch morphing, multiple filter modes, and FM
- * Granular sampler with independent control of time and pitch
- * Realtime frequency spectrum displays of input and output
- * Advanced modulation section includes step sequencers, tempo-synced LFOs, envelope followers, voiced/unvoiced detectors
- * Integrated frequency band compressor for the output signal
- * Custom filter spectral curves with the breakpoint editor of the equalizer
- * Gate and level compression of the input, multi-band compressor for the output
- * Includes more than 400 presets, plus 300 MB samples by ZG
System Requirements. 10.4.x, G4 733 MHz or Intel Core Duo 1.66 GHz, 512 MB RAM Windows XP, Pentium/ Athlon 1 GHz, 512 MB RAM
NOTE: This Release is OLD and discontinued by NI. But Still very Usable. I only found in here the Tracer post which is the Standalone version and the DYNAMiCS MAC version.