Viral Outbreak v1.0 VSTi WiN
DYNAMiCS | Apr 2010 | 1.94 GB
Viral Outbreak contains all manner of TI-based sounds. Classic wavetables, raw saw and pulse waveforms (sampled at multiple pulse-widths), unison dance leads, breathtaking pads, bizarre formant effects, massive supersaws and even punchy synth drumkits.
- * No sampler required: Viral Outbreak is powered by a full copy of the WusikEngine V4 by Wusik.com. You can even use this engine to load other Wusikstation libraries.
- * Nearly 3.5GB of multisamples comprising 180+ soundsets.
- * Sampled at 32-bit 96khz quality. Down-sampled to 24-bit 48khz.
- * Comes loaded with nearly 950 presets by Pro-Sounds, Teksonik, Tim Conrardy, Jeremy Janzen, rsmus7 and more.
- * A TI-inspired skin by Vera Kinter.
The Refill details:
- * Nearly 2GB compressed in Refill format (contains the exact same samples as the VSTi).
- * 235 unique Reason Combinators included by a variety of sound designers included Adam Fielding, Tom Pritchard, Nick Hutton, and Shaun Wallace.
- * Large variety of additional individual patches for Reason’s modules.
- * Programmed for Reason 4, and as such makes good use of Thor and RPG-8.
For those who own the previously available Viral Outbreak Volume One Wusikstation soundset, here is what’s new:
- * 1.3GB+ of new sample content. Much of it is created with the new granular/formant TI oscillators.
- * 300+ new patches.
- * Old presets have been volume-balanced, and culled for quality so only the best remain.
- * A favorites preset folder has been created containing the best 178 presets in the set.