Nuklear v1.1.4 VST3 VSTi WiN MAC
REPACK | Team R2R | 2013.02.01 | 59 MB
Push forward into unexplored areas of sound design with NUKLEAR, the first virtual instrument based on advanced granular pulse train synthesis! Thanks to extensive research and experience, NUKLEAR is an intuitive and easy-to-use instrument which comes with a multiverse of high quality soundsets.
- • completely new sound synthesis
- • stunning, never heard sounds
- • intuitive user interface
- • high quality, fast growing preset database
- • mac, pc, vst2, vst3 and audio unit
- • 4 pulsar train oscillators
- • 16 voices
- • 8 envelopes, 8 lfos
- • 16 step monophonic note sequencer
- • 8 control sequencer
- • 3 types of Distortion
- • bpm stereo delay
- Advanced pulsar synthesis with 4 pulsar train generators and up to 16
- 26 pulsar waveforms and 4 pulsar envelope waveforms.
- 8 low frequency oscillators.
- 8 ADSHR envelope.
- Built-in delay effect with sync option.
- Built-in distortion effect with 3 distortion types.
- 16-step sequencer with 8 programmable patterns for note and multiple
- parameter modulation control.
- * new preset sounds
- * Bugfix: some presets in the Solo Version lead to processor overload
- * Bugfix: the VST2 sequencer view displayed nonsense
- till e.g. the control sequencer was switched force and back
NUKLEAR VST3 VSTi 1.1.4 WiN MAC REPACK-R2R
REPACK NOTE : Previous kgn was internal version which needs runtime package to run.