QuadFrohmage PRO VSTi RTAS WiN
AiR | (v1.32 x86) (v1.40 x64) | WiN | VSTi RTAS | 9.47 MB
Ohmforce’s most affordable plugin offers, as you would a expect, a unique palette of sounds, combining lowpass filtering and analogue crunch with a bundle of special features. You can easily tune the filter to resonate with specific notes in your music, and the built in harmonic multiband feature adds tons of warmth to your sound. For extreme fun, delay effects can be applied across the filters at the turn of a single knob, creating swish phasing or weird gliding echoes.Finally, why not dial in some distortion. Whether you like your music to scream in pain, or simply crave that phat, analog tone, Frohmage’s final overdrive stage is waiting to be abused
- A Four filters unit that you can assemble in every possible way.
- 30 filter modes for each of those filters.
- Advanced LFO module with 10 LFO types, Sample and Hold and smoothness control.
- Advanced Envelope Follower module with Attack, Hold and Release settings.
- Advanced XADSR module with and extra Sustain time parameter and an incredibly handy Sensitivity setting.
- Apply those modulators to any parameter you want – even the three at the same time, using a factor from -1 to +1.
- Easy BPM synchronization for all the modulation parameters – not only LFO but actually any parameter related to time (like … say … attack … decay … do you get it ?).
- Handful Copy and Paste feature to duplicate modulation parameters.
- Advanced GUI full of live-dedicated features, such as flying knobs, preset morphing, and grouped parameters…
- Advanced MIDI support with autobind feature and fast configuration.
- Modulation can even been driven by a MIDI keyboard, with either velocity or tone. In this last case, you have the possibility to adjust the frequency of the filter to the corresponding note.
QuadFrohmage Pro VSTi RTAS v1.32 x86 v1.40 x64-AiR