Poise v188.8.131.52 VSTi WiN RETAiL
SYNTHiC4TE | Feb 26 2016 | 12.1 MB
Direct, straightforward, no frills and no bloat! Poise aims to make working with drum samples quick and painless, allowing you to focus on making music. Poise features 16 drum pads, which can each use 8 samples. Sample layers have parameters for pitch, volume and balance, as well as amplitude and pitch envelopes. There are several sample switching types including random, velocity and round-robin. A browser allows samples to be previewed and loaded via drag and drop. (Drag and drop works from several sources including windows explorer and some host applications.) Samples can also be copied/moved from pad to pad with drag and drop.
- * 16 Drum Pads.
- * 8 Samples per Drum Pad.
- * Multiple Sample switching modes:
- o Round Robin.
- o Random.
- o Trigger All (for layering multiple samples).
- o Support for velocity splits.
- * Inbuilt sample browser with preview.
- * Drag and Drop sample loading.
- * 2 – 16 stereo outputs.
- * Comprehensive Pad and Sample editing with:
- o Amplitude + Pitch Envelopes.
- o Volume + Balance + Pitch.
- o A user assignable FX module.
- o Humanisation.
- * Edit multiple pads simultaneously.
- * Does not break when samples are moved.
Changues Version 184.108.40.206:
– Reduced latency to 2 samples.
– New: Added options to force specific VST IDs.
– New: Missing files can now be replaced after loading a project.
– Change: Product name is now same as the filename.
– Bug Fix: Preview player was playing all samples as mono.
– Bug Fix: Missing samples were silently dropped from patches if the host project was saved.
– Bug Fix: The missing sample “open” dialog now contains the missing sample filename.
One Small Clue Poise v220.127.116.11 VSTi WiN RETAiL