PPG WaveMapper 2 v220.127.116.11 WiN
Team R2R | Dec 28 2016 | 61 MB
VSTi x86 x64
The PPG WaveMapper first appeared as an iOS App and received widespread acclaim from public and press alike. The PPG WaveMapper 2 plugin comes with a very flexible synth engine, capable of playing material from classic wavetables as well as samples and a new type which we call “Time corrected sample” (TCS). This type still has the advantage of wavetables, which is totally random access of the material, but preserving the authentic sound of the original sample. WaveMapper 2 has three oscillators which are totally independant in the sound resources they play and in the access of the material. Each oscillator has its own WaveMap with up to 16 zones, filled with any combination of the resources. The control of the zones can be done by the keyboard, which we call Multitabling, or by a path which tells the engine how to playback the material.
The synthesizer is controlled by over 200 parameters, which you can directly program on the two editor pages. In addition to that there is the SoundMap which acts as a module manipulation tool. You change the sound by moving the 8 icons to different fields on the Map. These fields are loaded with programs which then define the results of the morphing. Thus the user can setup his own “themes” of sounds he wants to generate with a setup. The morphing can be done rapidly or in a very soft changing morph from one sound into another.
- 3 Audio Oscillators
- Up to 16 resources assembled within a WaveMap
- Audio engine with 4 synthesis modes, and variable wave blending quality.
- 3 Noise generators, for audio and modulations
- Classic 24 dB Lowpass Filter, combined with an overdrive simulation.
- Dual amplifier, for versatile control of 2 audio signals as well as panning.
- 13 Envelopes, for control of pitch, waveform, filter, noise, gain, ringmod, and panning
- 4 LFOs
- Analysis of your own samples and conversion into wavetables and time-corrected samples.
- Arptor – a powerful Step Sequencer with playback arpeggiator
- Delay/Reverb effect
- Directly accessible context help for each module
- Free configurable schematic keypad, with extremely expressive modulation possibilities.
- Ribbon controller to bend the pitch to variable intervals
- 4 Keyboard Modes, including mono and poly portamento.
PPG WaveMapper 2 v18.104.22.168 VSTi x86 x64 WiN-R2R