QuikQuak Glass Viper VSTi 1.2 And Crowd Chamber VST 2.0
QuikQuak Glass Viper VSTi 1.2 And Crowd Chamber VST 2.0 | 5 MB
Glass Viper is a synthesizer with unique waveform shaping, that has a deep and natural sense of movement. Going beyond analogue simulation, into a truly organic sound, from simple old synths to grungy filthy basses, or delicate pianos to strange unnatural film effects. Instead of taking a sample or oscillator and applying just filters and FX techniques, Glass Viper bends the actual shape of its waveforms through a series of moving control points. Up to four of these swirling and changing sounds can be layered together to create a huge range of instruments. Glass Viper allows you to really shake things up with a deep, natural sense of movement.
- * 4 editable waveforms, that can move independently during play.
- * 16 independant LFOs for waveform movement.
- * 8 bass and treble boost EQs.
- * 4 unique waveshapers, with distorted top settings.
- * Multiple copy and paste options for quick editing and layering.
- * 4 delay lines with BPM syncronisation option.
- * 12 LFO’s with independant speed and gain envelopes.
- * Multiple ring modulation.
- * 4 volume envelopes, with velocity sensitivity for amount and speed.
- * 4 filter envelopes, using over sampled biquads with up to 24db slope per octave.
- * 4 pitch envelopes.
- * Stereo chorus with feedback.
- * Fusion Field reverb with simple EQ.
- * 256 categorised factory presets.
Crowd Chamber is an audio plug-in that layers multiple variations of a signal to create a crowd simulation. From simple chorusing effects, small crowds and stadiums, on to impossible situations and effects. When each voice is mixed, it is altered in varying time and spectral content, making unique versions of itself to create the illusion of different sources. With the additional spread function it can stretch out a single voice, which gives additional depth and complexity to the result.
- * New algorithm.
- * The complex feedback system has now been replaced by simple global parameters.
- * Global Spread dial stretches out each voice over time, used to create large crowds, or weird individual effects.
- * Overall spectral shift control, for creating large global pitch effects.
- * Huge reduction in CPU usage for large crowd simulations.
- * Reduced initial delay for large crowds.
- * Increased basic population value.
- * Extra presets demonstrating new capabilities.
- * Simplified GUI and clearer labelling.