QuikQuak Glass Viper VSTi AU 1.10 (PC – MAC)
QuikQuak Glass Viper VSTi AU 1.10 (PC – MAC) | 5,1MB for PC | 10,3MB for MAC
Glass Viper is a synthesizer with unique waveform shaping, that has a deep and natural sense of movement. Going beyond analogue simulation, into a truly organic sound, from simple old synths to grungy filthy basses, or delicate pianos to strange unnatural film effects. Instead of taking a sample or oscillator and applying just filters and FX techniques, Glass Viper bends the actual shape of its waveforms through a series of moving control points. Up to four of these swirling and changing sounds can be layered together to create a huge range of instruments. Glass Viper allows you to really shake things up with a deep, natural sense of movement.
- * 4 editable waveforms, that can move independently during play.
- * 16 independant LFOs for waveform movement.
- * 8 bass and treble boost EQs.
- * 4 unique waveshapers, with distorted top settings.
- * Multiple copy and paste options for quick editing and layering.
- * 4 delay lines with BPM syncronisation option.
- * 12 LFO’s with independant speed and gain envelopes.
- * Multiple ring modulation.
- * 4 volume envelopes, with velocity sensitivity for amount and speed.
- * 4 filter envelopes, using over sampled biquads with up to 24db slope per octave.
- * 4 pitch envelopes.
- * Stereo chorus with feedback.
- * Fusion Field reverb with simple EQ.
- * 256 categorised factory presets.