Sonigen Modular Synthesizer VSTi
Sonigen Modular Synthesizer VSTi For Windows | 2.14 MB
Sonigen Modular is a modular software synthesizer which gives you the freedom and flexibility of classic modular synthesis with high quality sound and efficient cpu usage. Currently in Beta version it can be as modular as the user desires. You can even change the skin. DF Audio has kindly designed a cool new skin for Sonigen Modular.
Sonigen updates Sonigen Modular to v0.9.213
- Fully modular with as many modules and patch cables as you want.
- A fast and intuitive user interface. Layout is mostly automatic, cables indicate signal flow, and our (unique as far as I know) dynamic input handling reduces the need for extra mixer modules, and also reduces screen wastage from unused input terminals / knobs.
- Modular voice and modular output effect processing both cleanly integrated in one window.
- Everything is processed at full sample rate, there is no lower “control” rate. This means pretty much anything can be plugged into anything else. It also means higher quality modulation control and processing.
- Just in time (JIT) assembly. The audio engine is written entirely in assembler, it is dynamically assembled and optimised in real time with no interruption in the audio processing. This allows a whole class of optimizations that cant be done with pre-compiled binaries.
Sonigen Modular Synthesizer VSTi For Windows