TP Works T-Pulse v1.03 VSTi WiN
Team H2O | 12-13-05 | 2.09 MB
6 Oscillators: The T-Pulse comes with 2 oscillator groups. The first group has 3 osc.: SAW, SINE, and a SQUARE waveform. The second group has also a SAW and a SQUARE but instead of a sine it comes with a TRIANGLE. Both oscillator groups can be pitched down or up by 4 octaves. To add some bass, there is a sub oscillator which you can use as a SQUARE or a PULSE waveform. This oscillator can also be pitched. FM and PEG modulation: Both oscillatorgroups can be modulated by a PEG envelope as well as you can add FM modulation. The fm waveform can also be used as an LFO and the way and amount of modulation can be controlled by an envelope generator. [ both fm and lfo ] Routing: The routing possibilities are almost endless. You can modulate the pitch of the fm waveform by routing the lfo to it or an osc. group. Or try to link the lfo to the delay? Turn the knobs, tweak some buttonz and you’ll find out why you should consider buying this mean machine…
- 2 Oscillator groups each with 3 waveforms.
- Group X: Saw, Sine, Pulse. Group Y: Saw, Triangle, Pulse.
- Sub: Square or Pulse waveform, pitchable to -3 octaves.
- Syncable to each other in 3 different ways.
- White / Pink Noise.
- Glide / Portamento Controls.
- Volume control, Fine-tune, Semi-tune, Pulse Width, FM Modulation, Pitch Modulation.
- Filter 1: Lowpass, Bandpass, Bandreject. Filter 2: Highpass.
- Velocity control for Volume / Filter.
- ADSR Envelopes for FM, Volume, Pitch, Filter.
- 1 LFO [waveforms: Sine, Saw, Ramp, Triangle, Square, Pulse, S&H, and 2 noise variations for different FX] + the FM Oscillator can be used as an LFO.
- Phase control: invert Left-Right and vice versa. Delay FX.
- Almost endless routing possibilities [Example: try to route the LFO to the delay time for aphex twin style FX].
- 128 presets.
TP Works T-Pulse v1.03 VSTi WiN-H2O