Vember Audio SURGE 1.5.3 VSTi AU MAC OSX UB
Team DYNAMiCS | 10.05.2009 | 20.85 MB
Surge is an instrument capable of generating truly beautiful sequences of numbers. Your ears will agree with us. A digital recording is just a sequence of numbers. Easily quantifiable as ones and zeros, stored on physical media, combined together into larger numbers to form a continuous stream of data. Until you listen to it. Then it becomes real.
- * Synthesis method: Subtractive hybrid.
- * Each patch contain two ‘scenes’ which are separate instances of the entire synthesis engine (except effects) that can be used for layering or split patches.
- * Category based patch-browser.
- * 3 oscillators/voice.
- * 5 versatile oscillator algorithms: Classic, Sinus, Wavetable, S/H Noise and Audio-input.
- * The classic oscillator is a morphable pulse/saw/dual-saw oscillator with a sub-oscillator and self-sync.
- * Most algorithms (all except sinus and audio-input) offer up to 16-voice unison at the oscillator level.
- * Oscillator FM/ring modulation.
- * All oscillator algorithms are band-limited yet they still cover the entire audible spectrum.
- * Noise generator with variable spectrum.
- * Two filter-units (7 different configurations).
- * Feedback loop.
- * Available filter-algorithms: LP12, LP24, LP24L (ladder filter with 1-4 poles), HP12, HP24, BP, Notch, Comb+, Comb-.
- * Waveshaper (5 shapes).
- * 12 LFO-units available to each voice (6 are running on each voice and 6 are shared for the scene).
- * DAHDSR envelope generators on every LFO-unit.
- * 7 deformable LFO-waveforms + 1 drawable/step-sequencer waveform.
- * Fast and flexible modulation routing. Almost every continuous parameter can be modulated.
- * 8 effect units arranged as 2 inserts/scene, 2 sends and 2 master effects.
- * 9 algorithms: Delay, Reverb, Chorus, Phaser, EQ, Distortion, Conditioner (EQ, stereo-image control & limiter), Rotary speaker, Frequency shifter.
Version 1.5.3 notes:
– OSX AU: fixed bug that prevented surge from passing the AUVAL tool in snow leopard. As a result, it wouldn’t load in Logic. – OSX VST: fixed crash caused by snow leopard no longer allowed setting the SSE control register directly.