Virtuasonic VST And VSTi Pack
Virtuasonic VST And VSTi Pack | 9,22 MB
COMBSCAPE is a VST effect plug-in based on a comb filter that works on five frequencies in a very special way to create otherwordly soundscapes. Every single frequency can be adjusted in pitch, resonance and filtered with a Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Reject filter.
It can be also positioned and moved in the stereo panorama, thanks to an interactive display that also controls the output level. COMBSCAPE features five adjustable delays of 10 seconds with feedback. Each delay output can be positioned and moved in the stereo panorama, and adjusted in level.
Frequencies, resonances and filters can be rescaled as a group by using the “group faders”. For example, it is possible to transpose all the five frequencies with a single touch. All controls can be automated, giving you the power to create living soundscapes never heard before.
- * 5 adjustable frequencies
- * resonance control for each frequency
- * Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass or Band Reject filter for each frequency
- * 5 Delay of 10 seconds with feedback and on/off switch
- * Panorama/Level control via interactive display
- * 3 Group faders for frequencies, resonance and filter cutoff
- * Dry/Wet fader
- * Input/Output level
- * customizable memory presets
- * Automation of all parameters
MIJOY PRO is a VSTi MIDI plug-in that allows you to use a joystick or gamepad as a MIDI controller. It can be used to control other VSTi instruments, FX plug-ins and even MIDI hardware in real-time.
Nowadays synthesizers, samplers and effects offer an incredible range of possibilities. So much power and flexibility also means many parameters to be managed. Programming the automation by hand is a possible approach to this issue, but certainly more suitable for refining a track than for creating it from scratch.
MIJOY PRO 3 is a premium application designed to let you control virtual instruments, hardware synthesizers, samplers and effects processors in a more friendly and effective way, as well as opening up new possibilities of approaching them.
MIJOY PRO 3 can stand on its own, but it’s also a great addition to a masterkeyboard or other MIDI controller. For instance, it can be configured for key-switching, as well as for controlling filters and other parameters.
- * Support for multiple joysticks/gamepads (up to 8)
- * up to 16 buttons and 2 direction pads
- * X, Y, Z, Slider1, Slider 2, Z-rotation
- * General On/Off and independent switch for axis X, Y, Z, Slider1, Slider 2 and Z-rotation
- * 2 axis types (cartesian, radial)
- * Offset function with assignable minimum and maximum value for each MIDI controller
- * Two Output Modes (Sequencer/MIDI Port)
- * Trigger function
- * Calibration settings (Smoothness and Center deadzone for X/Y axes)
- * MIDI Thru (to mix different MIDI sources. For example, MIJOY PRO + Masterkeyboard.)
- * Binary MIDI controller with assignable min/max (button 1 to 16 and direction pads)
- * 2 Button Modes (Press/Release, Switch)
- * List of standard MIDI controllers values included in the software package
- * MIDI messages assignable to X, Y, Z , Slider1, Slider 2 and Z-rotation: Control Change, Pitch Bend (7 bit), Program Change, Channel After Touch MIDI
- * messages and functions assignable independently to every joystick buttons and direction pads position: Control Change, MIDI Note, Pitch Bend, Program Change, Channel After Touch, idle (button1), Trigger
- * Independent MIDI Channel Setup for every axis, button and direction pads position
Requirements: Soundcard, Joystick, Windows VST Host able to recognize joystick information.
SI-1 is a spatial processor designed for stereo image balancing. It is very simple to use but powerful. Infact it can change the proportion between center and side information to widen (or narrow) the stereo image of recordings without phase cancellation artifacts caused by delays and frequency operations common in other stereo enhancers based on primitive methods.
In stereo recordings of acoustic music, side information is often related to ambience, while center information gives an idea of the distance between the listener and the sound source. For example, with SI-1 it is possibile to improve mono compatibility or attenuate the reverberation to focus on central image by lowering the side control slider. On the opposite, to widen the stereo image of a stereo recording, lower the center control slider.
SI-1 will be also useful to video makers that use a camcorder with a stereo mic and need to reduce lateral noises and ambience, for example, to focus on a dialog that is taking place in front of the camera.
- * Center image control
- * Side information control
Virtuasonic VST And VSTi Pack