White Noise Zero Vector VSTi v1.1
White.Noise.Zero.Vector.VSTi.v1.1-BEAT | 4.46 MB
Zero Vector is a unique combination of Virtual Analog synth, Rom Wavetable Synth, and Vector Synth. It offers big possibilities for sound design, and great sound quality.
- Unique vector pad to control mixing between 3 OSC’s. Includes the ability to record vector motions and have them play back with each note
- 3 OSC’s with ‘Clone’ control. Clone creates a detuned copy of the osc, effectively making ZV a 6 osc synth.
- Standard Saw, Square, Triangle, Square waves along with dozens of more exotic ones like enharmonic waves, metallic tones, noise, sampled strings, and more.
- Great analog style filters. Standards like LP, BP, HP, Notch, plus unique Vocal Filters. Filters can be overdriven and feature selectable distortion effects.
- Dual filters which can be routed in serial or paralell
- Sync, FM, and Ringmod
- 2 visually drawable Multi Env’s. These flexible envelopes can also double as LFO’s of any shape.
- Mod matrix
- 900 presets and growing!
- Effects Section – Distortion, Chorus, Phaser, Reverb, EQ and Delay per patch
- XY Pad for on screen control of modulation
- PolyUnison mode for extreme phatness – up to 6 detuned voices may be stacked on each note.
All sounds in these songs are Zero Vector except drum sounds which are samples.